Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Germany Park


The Mission: To scout as many parks as possible, hopefully finding a new one each day on my way to work.  Inspired by my new fitbit flex that counts steps as I walk...
 
Germany Park, Corner of Lomo Alto and University bordered by the North Dallas Tollroad.  Track full of University Park walkers and joggers. Looks like its next to a fire station. I was interested in embarrassing myself in front of all those serious athletes in their serious gear, but I did walk around the park and the neighborhood





 
Neighborhood isn't too shabby either
 
 
From University looking south at the track in Germany Park. Beautiful day for a walk, run, ride.. Tennis courts behind me, gym equipment for the kids across the way
Totals for the day: 12,482 steps 5.13 miles
not all here, also walked up to Starbucks at noon and up 9 flights of stairs twice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment